Islaam.nl

Islaam.nl Forum

FAQ FAQ  Doorzoek dit Forum   Kalender   Registreren Registreren  Inloggen Inloggen

uzbekistan; een verhaal van een onschuldi

Post Reply Post Reply
Schrijver
malikah Bekijk dropdown

Lid geworden: 23 oktober 2003
Online status: Offline
Plaatsingsopties Plaatsingsopties   Quote malikah Quote  Post ReplyReageer Directe link naar dit bericht Onderwerp: uzbekistan; een verhaal van een onschuldi
    Geplaatst op: 18 mei 2005 om 13:43

On November 1, 2002, two police officers, Muhammadmuso and Mutal Rahmatullayev, came to my house, arrested me and took me to Marghilon branch of NSS. When we got there, NSS officers started to beat me up without explaining to or asking me anything. First, Fozil Boburov started to beat me by his hands and resin baton (truncheon (BE) or nightstick (AmE)). He continued beating and kicking me for two hours.

I denied my membership in Hizbut-Tahrir religious party because I have never been a member of that party. After that he put the polyethylene bag on my head and started suffocating me by his hands. I was persistent in denying the accusations. The third day the officer called Bahodir kicked and beat me black and blue all the day. My nose was bleeding profusely, and they made me clean the floor. After that I started to throw up, and again they made me to take off my shirt and use it to clean the floor. Bahodir took that dirty shirt and put it into my mouth. It hurts and scares me to remember what they have done to me after all that. Bahodir and another officer shackled me and put a metal stick into my anus. All my body was bleeding. I was not able to bear that torture anymore and therefore agreed to sign all the papers and statements that they gave me. But, at that time I was not able to even move my hands�Then, they called a doctor, and he gave me a black tablet�

Akhmadaliyev Abdulatif: On November 4, 200, the police officers, Muhammadmuso, Sodiq and three other officers, arrested me at my house and took me to Marghilon branch of NSS. The interrogator, Baratov Bobonazar, said, "If you deny anything (your membership of Hizbut-Tahrir party), we will beat you up. They told me to take off my shoes and coat and kneel on the chair, so they could easily beat me on the heels. My hands were tied on my neck. Though they beat me up for a long time, I denied all their accusations. Then, B.Baratov said, "Now, a "torture ace" will come and we will see how you can sing". He was right. After a while, a man in the mask came and started to torture me. He beat me up so hard that even the chair fell broken. After a while, the chief officer Saidov appeared told "the ace" to beat me on the heels much harder, and put my shoe into my mouth. "The ace" beat me up for a long time, and I was about to pass out. The last thing I could remember is that the chief Saidov personally hit me hard with his fist, and I fell down on the heater with my head. My head started bleeding. After that they took me to another room where another three officers continued beating me up. They broke my left hand. I was not able to bear that torture anymore and agreed to sign the statement saying that I confessed to handing out Hizbut-Tahrir leaflets.

It is obvious that not all of the three officers going on trial were arrested. For example, one of them, B.Fozilov, strutted around the courtroom during the hearing of the case. After the trial when the journalists asked B.Fozilov if he tortured the people during the interrogations, he answered, "I cannot remember".

Terug naar boven
 Post Reply Post Reply

Spring naar forum Forum rechten Bekijk dropdown

Deze pagina is gemaakt in 0.047 seconden.