Islaam.nl

Islaam.nl Forum

FAQ FAQ  Doorzoek dit Forum   Kalender   Registreren Registreren  Inloggen Inloggen

De grote washing

Post Reply Post Reply
Schrijver
Moslima_R Bekijk dropdown

Lid geworden: 03 juni 2012
Online status: Offline
Plaatsingsopties Plaatsingsopties   Quote Moslima_R Quote  Post ReplyReageer Directe link naar dit bericht Onderwerp: De grote washing
    Geplaatst op: 03 juni 2012 om 17:20
A salaam wa3lekom,

Ik vond dit de meest geschikte forum om mijn vraag te stellen. Ik hoop dat iemand zijn hulp aanbied. 

Ik hoorde pas geleden dat een vrouw na haar Maandelijkse periode een grote wassing moet houden.
Tot op heden douche ik gewoon op mijn manier, en niet op de speciale manier hoe het dus moet. 

Mijn vraag aan jullie is. Wie kan alsjeblieft vertellen hoe de '' rituele '' wasbeurt na de maandelijkse periode gehouden moet worden. En zijn mijn vorige gebeden die ik heb verricht zonder de ''rituele wasbeurt'' ongeldig? 

Alvast bedankt voor jullie hulp zusters (& broeders) in de islaam. 

Wa3lekom selaam.
Terug naar boven
mohammad48 Bekijk dropdown
Groupie
Groupie

Lid geworden: 16 augustus 2011
Plaatsingsopties Plaatsingsopties   Quote mohammad48 Quote  Post ReplyReageer Directe link naar dit bericht Geplaatst op: 03 juni 2012 om 19:16
Wa aleikoum salaam, 

Welkom op het forum.

Met de wil van Allaah swt kunnen we elkaar helpen om meer kennis te verkrijgen. 

Misschien is er een zuster die over de nodige kennis, met betrekking tot dit onderwerp, beschikt. 

De intentie van een persoon is zeker een doorslaggevende factor en er is wellicht geen reden om te veronderstellen dat jouw eerdere gebeden niet zouden aanvaard worden door Allaah swt. 

Zodra je over meer kennis beschikt zou je eventueel je gewoonten kunnen aanpassen zeker wetend dat Allaah swt Vergevingsgezind is, Meest Barmhartig.

Wassalaam 

Terug naar boven
Groupie
Groupie

Plaatsingsopties Plaatsingsopties   Quote mohammad48 Quote  Post ReplyReageer Directe link naar dit bericht Geplaatst op: 03 juni 2012 om 19:45
Een selectie uit de ahadith : 
An Nasai is de specialst over dit onderwerp.

Found In: Sunan An-Nasai Chapter No: 1, The Book of Purification
Hadith no: 252
Narrated: Aisha
that a woman asked the Prophet (saw) about performing ghusl following menstruation and he told her how to perform ghusl. Then he said: “Take a piece of cloth perfumed with musk and purify yourself with it.” She said: “How should I purify myself with it?” He covered his face then said: “Subhan Allah! Purify yourself with it.” Aisha said: “I took the woman aside and said: ‘Wipe away the traces of blood with it.’” (Sahih)

Hadith no: 202
that the Prophet (saw) said: “When the time of menstruation comes, stop praying, and when it goes, perform ghusl.” (Sahih)

Found In: Sunan An-Nasai Chapter No: 3, The Book of Menstruation and Istihadah
Hadith no: 351

that the Prophet (saw) said: “When the time of menstruation comes, stop praying, and when it goes, perform ghusl.” (Sahih)

Found In: Imam Malik's Muwatta Chapter No: 2, Purity
Hadith no: 98

Narrated: Malik
Yahya related to me from Malik that he had heard that Salim ibn Abdullah and Sulayman ibn Yasar were asked whether the husband of a menstruating woman could have sexual intercourse with her when she saw that she was pure but before she had had a ghusl. They said, "No, not until she has had a ghusl."

Hadith no: 226
Narrated: Umm Hani
that she went to the Prophet (saw) on the day of the Conquest (of Makkah) and found him performing ghusl while Fatimah was concealing him with a garment. She gave him Salams and he said: “Who is this?” She said: “Umm Hani’.” When he had finished his ghusl he stood up and prayed eight Rak’ahs wrapped in a garment. (Sahih)

Hadith no: 251
Narrated: Jubair bin Mutim
“They argued about ghusl in the presence of the Messenger of Allah (saw). One of the people said: ‘I perform ghusl in such-and-such a manner.’ The Messenger of Allah (saw) said: ‘As for me, I pour three handfuls of water over my head.’” (Sahih)

Found In: Sunan An-Nasai Chapter No: 4, The Book of Ghusl and Tayammum
Hadith no: 405
Narrated: Ghudaif bin Al-Harith
“I entered upon ‘Aishah and asked her: ‘Did the Messenger of Allah (saw) perform ghusl at the beginning of the night or at the end?’ She said: ‘Both. Sometimes he performed ghusl at the beginning and sometimes at the end.’ I said: ‘Praise be to Allah Who has made the matter flexible.’” (Hasan)

Hadith no: 410
“The Messenger of Allah (saw) used to perform ghusl from a vessel which was the size of a Faraq* and he and I used to perform ghusl from a single vessel.” (Sahih)

Hadith no: 406

Narrated: Yala
that the Messenger of Allah (saw) saw a man performing ghusl in an open place, so he ascended the Minbar and praised and glorified Allah, then he said; ‘Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, is forbearing, modest and concealing, and He loves modesty and concealment. When any one of you performs ghusl, let him conceal himself.’” (Sahih)

Hadith no: 109

Narrated:
Yahya related to me from Malik from Sumayy, the mawla of Abu Bakr ibn Abd ar-Rahman that al-Qaqa ibn Hakim and Zayd ibn Aslam sent him to Said ibn al-Musayyab to ask how a woman who was bleeding as if menstruating should do ghusl. Said said, "She does a ghusl to cover from the end of one period to the end of the next, and does wudu for every prayer, and if bleeding overtakes her she should bind her private parts."

Hadith no: 90

Narrated: Nafi

Yahya related to me from Malik from Nafi that the slave girls of Abdullah ibn Umar used to wash his feet and bring him a mat of palm leaves while they were menstruating. Malik was asked whether a man who had women and slavegirlscould have intercourse with all of them before he did ghusl. He said, "There is no harm in a man having intercourse with two of his slave girls before he does ghusl. It is disapproved of, however, to go to a freewoman on another's day. There is no harm in making love first to one slave girl and then to another when one is junub." Malik was asked about a man who was junub and water was put down for him to do ghusl with.Then he forgot and put his finger into it to find out whether it was hot or cold. Malik said, "If no filth has soiled his fingers, I do not consider that that makes the water impure."

Hadith no: 231

Narrated: Abu Jafar
“We argued about ghusl in the presence of Jabir bin Abdullah, and Jabir said: ‘One Sa’ of water is sufficient for ghusl from Janabah.’ We said: ‘One Sa’ is not enough and neither is two.’ Jabir said: ‘It was sufficient for one who was better that you and had more hair.’” (Sahih)

Hadith no: 64
Narrated:
Yahya related from Malik from Ibn Shihab that Salim ibn Abdullah said, "I saw my father Abdullah ibn Umar, do ghusl and then do wudu. I said to him, 'Father, isn't ghusl enough for you?' He said, 'Of course, but sometimes I touch my ****, so I do wudu.'

Hadith no: 420

“When the Messenger of Allah (saw) performed ghusl from Janabah, he would wash his hands, then perform Wudu as for prayer, then he would perform ghusl, then run his fingers through his hair to be sure that the water had reached his scalp, then he would pour water over his head three times, then wash the rest of his body.” (Sahih)

Hadith no: 270
Narrated: Abu Hurairah
that the Prophet (saw) met him in one of the streets of Al-Madinah while he was Junub, so he slipped away from him and performed ghusl. The Prophet (saw) noticed he was not there, and when he came he said: ‘Where were you, O Abu Hurairah?’ He said: ‘O Messenger of Allah, you met us but I was Junub, and I did not want to sit in your presence until I had performed ghusl.’ He said: ‘Subhan Allah! The believer is not made impure (Najis).’” (Sahih)

Hadith no: 229

“The Messenger of Allah (saw) used to perform ghusl from a vessel which was the size of a Faraq* and he and I used to perform ghusl using a single vessel.” (Sahih) *The term used in the Hadith is Faraq. This equals three Sa according to the Sa of Arabia (one sa equals approximately 2.03 litres).

Found In: Sunan An-Nasai Chapter No: 10, The Book of Leading the Prayer (Al-Imamah)
Hadith no: 793

“The Iqamah for prayer was said and the people stood in rows, and the Messenger of Allah (saw) came out. Then when he stood in the place where he prayed, he remembered that he had not performed ghusl. He said to the people: ‘Stay where you are.’ Then he went back to his house, then he came out with his head dripping with water. He performed ghusl while we were standing in our rows.” (Sahih)

Hadith no: 74
Narrated:
Yahya related to me from Malik from Abu'n Nadr, the mawla of Umar ibn Abdullah that Abu Salamaibn Abdar-Rahman ibn Awf related that he had asked A'isha, the wife of the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, what made ghusl obligatory. She said, "Do you know what you are like, Abu Salama? You are like a chick when it hears the cocks crowing and so crows with them. When the circumcised part passes the circumcised part, ghusl is obligatory." (opletten deze hadith wordt ook gebruikt om vrouwenbesnijdenis te aanvaarden.)

Found In: Sunan An-Nasai Chapter No: 3, The Book of Menstruation and Istihadah
Hadith no: 361Narrated: Zainab bint Jahsh
“I said to the Prophet (saw) that I was suffering from Istihadah. He said: 'Do not pray during the days of your period, then perform ghusl and delay Zuhr and bring 'Asr forward and pray; then delay Maghrib and bring 'Isha' forward and pray them together, and perform ghusl for Fajr.” (Sahih)

Hadith no: 238
Narrated: Abdur Rahman bin Hurmuz Al-Araj
“Naim the freed slave of Umm Salamah narrated to me that Umm Salamah was asked: ‘Can a woman perform ghusl with a man?’ She said: ‘Yes, if she is well-mannered.* I remember the Messenger of Allah (saw) and I performing ghusl from a single wash tub. We would pour water on our hands until they were clean then pour water over them.’” Al-Araj said: “Not mentioning the private area nor paying attention to it.” (Sahih) *Kaisyah: “Well-mannered when using the water with the man.” (An-Nihayah) And the comments by Al-Araj after the narration refer to its meaning.

Hadith no: 86 Narrated:
Yahya related to me from Malik from Ibn Shihab from Urwa ibn az-Zubayr that Umm Sulayman said to the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, "Should a woman do ghusl when she experiences the same as a man in her sleep?" The Messenger of Allah said to her, "Yes, she should do ghusl. "A'isha said to her, "Shame on you! Does a woman see that?" (i.e. a liquid.) The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said to her, "May your right hand be full of dust. From where does family resemblance come?" (ja, waarom lijken kinderen op hun ouders?)

Hadith no: 264Narrated: Anas bin Malik
that the Messenger of Allah (saw) went around all his wives and only performed ghusl once. (Sahih)

Hadith no: 72

that she used to perform ghusl with the Messenger of Allah (saw) from a single vessel. (Sahih)

Hadith no: 253

“The Messenger of Allah (saw) used not to perform Wudu after ghusl.” (Hasan)

Hadith no: 430
“The Messenger of Allah (saw) would not perform Wudu after ghusl.” (Hasan)

Hadith no: 413
“I remember competing over the vessel with the Messenger of Allah (saw), when he and I were performing ghusl from it.” (Sahih)

Found In: Sahih Muslim Chapter No: 3, The Book of Menstruation (Kitab Al-Haid)
Hadith no: 652
Fatimah b. Abu Hubaish came to the Apostle (may peace be upon him) and said: I am a woman whose blood keeps flowing (even after the menstruation period). I am never purified; should I, therefore, abandon prayer? He (the Holy Prophet) said: Not at all, for that is only a vein, and is not a menstruation, so when menstruation comes, abandon prayer, and when it ends wash the blood from yourself and then pray.

Found In: Sahih Bukhari Chapter No: 12, Characteristics of Prayer
Hadith no: 817
Narrated: Abu Said Al-Khudri
The Prophet said, "ghusl (taking a bath) on Friday is compulsory for every Muslim reaching the age of puberty.

Hadith no: 221
“The Messenger of Allah (saw) said: 'None of you should perform ghusl in standing water when he is Junub.'” (Sahih)

Hadith no: 233
that the Messenger of Allah (saw) used to perform ghusl; he and I from a single vessel, both of us scooping water from it. (Sahih)

Hadith no: 399
that the Messenger of Allah (saw) forbade urinating into standing water then performing ghusl with it. (Sahih)

Found In: Imam Malik's Muwatta Chapter No: 10, The Two Eids (Festival)
Hadith no: 2
Narrated:
Yahya related to me from Malik from Nafi that Abdullah ibn Umar used to do ghusl on the day of Fitr before going to the place of prayer

Hadith no: 188
Narrated: Qais bin Asim
that he accepted Islam, and the Prophet commanded him to perform ghusl with water and lotus leaves. (Sahih)

Hadith no: 198
Narrated: Khawlah bint Hakim
“I asked the Messenger of Allah (saw) about a woman who has a wet dream and he said: 'If she sees water, let her perform ghusl.'” (Hasan)

Hadith no: 425
Narrated: Jubair bin Mutim
that mention of ghusl was made in the presence of the Prophet (saw) and he said: “As for me, I pour water on my head three times.” (Sahih)

Found In: Imam Malik's Muwatta Chapter No: 50, The Evil Eye
Hadith no: 2
Narrated: Ibn Shihab
Malik related to me from Ibn Shihab that Abu Umama ibn Sahl ibn Hunayf said, "Amir ibn Rabia saw Sahl ibn Hunayf doing a ghusl and said, 'I have not seen the like of what I see today, not even the skin of a maiden who has never been out of doors.' Sahl fell to the ground. The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, was approached and it was said, 'Messenger of Allah, can you do anything about Sahl ibn Hunayf? By Allah, he can not raise his head.' He said, 'Do you suspect anyone of it?' They said, 'We suspect Amir ibn Rabia.' " He continued, "The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, summoned Amir and was furious with him and said, 'Why does one of you kill his brother? Why did you not say, "May Allah bless you?" Do ghusl for it.' Amir washed his face, hands, elbows, knees, the end of his feet, and inside his lower garment in a vessel. Then he poured it over him, and Sahl went off with the people, and there was nothing wrong with him." ???

Hadith no: 191
that the Messenger of Allah (saw) said: “When (a man) sits between the four parts of his wife's body and exerts himself, then ghusl becomes obligatory.” (Sahih)

Hadith no: 422
Narrated: Abu Salamah
from Aishah, and, from Amr bin Sa’d, from Nafi, from Ibn Umar: That Umar asked the Messenger of Allah (saw) about ghusl from Janabah - and the narrations agree on this - that one should start by pouring water on the right hand two or three times, then put the right hand into the vessel and pour water with it onto the private parts, with the left hand on the private parts to wash off whatever is there, until it is clean; then put the left hand on the dust if one wants to, then pour water over the left hand until it is clean; then wash the hands three times, (sniff water into the nose) and rinse the mouth, and wash the face and forearms, three times each until when reaching the head, he does not wipe the head, rather he pours water over it. This is how the Messenger of Allah (saw) performed ghusl according to what was mentioned. (Sahih)

Al Buchari Chapter No: 31, Fasting
Hadith no: 151

Narrated: Zainab
(daughter of Um Salama) that her mother said, "While I was (lying) with Allah's Apostle underneath a woolen sheet, I got the menstruation, and then slipped away and put on the clothes (which I used to wear) in menses. He asked, "What is the matter? Did you get your menses?" I replied in the affirmative and then entered underneath that woolen sheet. I and Allah's Apostle used to take a bath from one water pot and he used to kiss me while he was fasting."

sahib Muslim Chapter No: 3, The Book of Menstruation (Kitab Al-Haid)
Hadith no: 592
Narrated: Thabit
Among the Jews, when a woman menstruated, they did not dine with her, nor did they live with them in their houses; so the Companions of the Apostle (may peace be upon him) asked The Apostle (may peace be upon him), and Allah, the Exalted revealed:" And they ask you about menstruation; say it is a pollution, so keep away from woman during menstruation" to the end (Qur'an, ii. 222). The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Do everything except intercourse. The Jews heard of that and said: This man does not want to leave anything we do without opposing us in it. Usaid b. Hudair and Abbad b. Bishr came and said: Messenger of Allah, the Jews say such and such thing. We should not have, therefore, any contact with them (as the Jews do). The face of the Messenger of Allah (way peace be upon him) underwent such a change that we thought he was angry with them, but when they went out, they happened to receive a gift of milk which was sent to the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him). He (the Holy Prophet) called for them and gave them drink, whereby they knew that he was not angry with them. (soms lijkt het er op dat we joden zijn geworden

Hadith no: 586
Narrated: Al-Aswad
I used to wash the head of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), while I was in a state of menstruation.)

sahih Muslim Chapter No: 3, The Book of Menstruation (Kitab Al-Haid)
Hadith no: 587
The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said to me: Get me the mat from the mosque. I said: I am menstruating. Upon this he remarked: Your menstruation is not in your hand.

Hadith no: 589
Narrated: Abu Huraira
While the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) was in the mosque, he said: O 'A'isha, get me that garment. She said: I am menstruating. Upon this he remarked: Your menstruation is not in your hand, and she, therefore, got him that.

Hadith no: 585
Narrated: Urwa
she observed: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) inclined his head towards me (from the mosque) while I was in my apartment and I combed it in a state of menstruation.

Hadith no: 651
Asma' bin Shakal came to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and said: Messenger of Allah, how one amongst us should take a bath after the menstruation, and the rest of the hadith is the same and there is no mention of bathing because of sexual intercourse.

Hadith no: 659
Umm Habiba b. Jahsh who was the spouse of Abd al Rahman b. Auf made a complaint to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) about blood (which flows beyond the menstrual period). He said to her: Remain away (from prayer) equal (to the length of time) that your menstruation holds you back. After this, bathe yourself. And she washed herself before every prayer.

Hadith no: 645
This hadith is narrated by the same chain of transmitters by Ahmad al. Darimi, Zakariya b. Adi, Yazid, i. e. 'Ibn Zurai', Rauh b. al-Qasim, Ayyub b. Musa with the same chain of transmitters, and there is a mention of these words:" Should I undo the plait and wash it, because of sexual intercourse?" and there is no mention of menstruation.

Hadith no: 658
Umm Habiba asked the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) about the blood (which flows beyond the period of menstruation). 'Aisha said: I saw her wash-tub full of blood. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Remain away (from prayer) equal (to the length of time) that your menses prevented you. After this (after the period of usual courses) bathe yourself and offer prayer.

Hadith no: 662
Narrated: Muadha
I asked 'Aisha: What is the reason that a menstruating woman completes the fasts (that she abandons during her monthly course). but she does not complete the prayers? She (Hadrat 'Aisha) said: Are you a Haruriya? I said: I am not a Haruriya, but I simply want to inquire. She said: We passed through this (period of menstruation), and we were ordered to complete the fasts, but were not ordered to complete the prayers.

Hadith no: 647
A woman asked the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) how to wash herself after menstruation. She mentioned that he taught her how to take bath and then told her to take a piece of cotton with musk and purify herself. She said: How should I purify myself with that? He (the Holy Prophet) said: Praise be to Allah, purify yourself with it, and covered his face, Sufyan bin Uyaina gave a demonstration by covering his face (as the Holy Prophet had done). Aisha reported: I dragged her to my side for I had understood what the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) intended and, therefore, said: Apply this cotton with musk to the trace of blood. Ibn 'Umar in his hadith (has mentioned the words of Aisha thus): Apply it to the marks of blood.

Hadith no: 649
Asma (daughter of Shakal) asked the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) about washing after menstruation. He said: Everyone amongst you should use water (mixed with the leaves of) the lote-tree and cleanse herself well, and then pour water on her head and rub it vigorously till it reaches the roots of the hair. Then she should pour water on it. Afterwards she should take a piece of cotton smeared with musk and cleanse herself with it. Asma' said: How should she cleanse herself with the help of that? Upon this he (the Apostle of Allah) observed: Praise be to Allah, she should cleanse herself. 'Aisha said in a subdued tone that she should apply it to the trace of blood. She (Asma) then further asked about bathing after sexual intercourse. He (the Holy Prophet) said: She should take water and cleanse herself well or complete the ablution and then (pour water) on her head and rub it till it reaches the roots of the hair (of her) head and then pour water on her. 'Aisha said: How good are the women of Ansar (helpers) that their shyness does not prevent them from learning religion.

Mij lijkt een douche perfect te beantwoorden aan de vereisten gesteld aan de grote wassing (ghusl) maar niemand hoeft mijn mening hierin te volgen.

En Allaah weet het beter.

Terug naar boven
Moslima_R Bekijk dropdown

Lid geworden: 03 juni 2012
Plaatsingsopties Plaatsingsopties   Quote Moslima_R Quote  Post ReplyReageer Directe link naar dit bericht Geplaatst op: 03 juni 2012 om 20:48
Selaam wa3lekom,

Bedankt voor het reageren op mijn topic. Ik hoorde namelijk (via via) dat de gebeden niet geaccepteerd zou worden, want je bent dan niet helemaal '' rein''. Maar Allahuha3lam.
Allah weet het beter. 
Ik wou het meer informatie zoeken via internet, maar wegens tijdsgebrek dacht ik op deze manier een antwoord te krijgen op mijn vraag.

En nog bedankt voor de Hadith's DjazakAllahou Ghairan 

Ma3a salama
Terug naar boven
Groupie
Groupie

Plaatsingsopties Plaatsingsopties   Quote mohammad48 Quote  Post ReplyReageer Directe link naar dit bericht Geplaatst op: 04 juni 2012 om 17:50
Assalaamu aleikoum zuster,

Allahu3alem, inderdaad, en Hij is ook de Enige die oordeelt over onze daden. 
Hij is ook de Behoefteloze terwijl wij de behoeftigen zijn.
Via via is al veel in Zijn plaats geoordeeld terwijl Hij geen helpers nodig heeft.

Wa djazaak oegt, alle lof is voor Allaah swt.

Wa salaam aleikoum
Terug naar boven
 Post Reply Post Reply

Spring naar forum Forum rechten Bekijk dropdown

Deze pagina is gemaakt in 0.094 seconden.