Islaam.nl

Islaam.nl Forum

FAQ FAQ  Doorzoek dit Forum   Kalender   Registreren Registreren  Inloggen Inloggen

uzbekistan; can you call them humans?!

Post Reply Post Reply
Schrijver
malikah Bekijk dropdown

Lid geworden: 23 oktober 2003
Online status: Offline
Plaatsingsopties Plaatsingsopties   Quote malikah Quote  Post ReplyReageer Directe link naar dit bericht Onderwerp: uzbekistan; can you call them humans?!
    Geplaatst op: 18 mei 2005 om 13:42

CAN YOU CALL THEM HUMANS?!
Allah's curse be upon them

Everybody knows that three NSS (National Security Service) officers are going on trial in the military court (tribunal) of Uzbekistan these days. They are standing accused of inhuman crimes and the misuse of power.

Listening to witnesses' testimonies, one comes to wonder if human can commit such horrible atrocities. Unfortunately, we have heard about that before-the atrocities and tortures that even the action movies are not able to show. But, the President Karimov's regime is already addicted and has no limits in committing inhuman crimes against the people. This trial that is being played by the regime is a desperate attempt to hide the crimes and mislead the public. Let's try to contemplate this treatment of Muslims in the President Karimov's regime who claims to have God in his (black) heart:

"�Suddenly, NSS officers started to beat me up. First, Fozil Boburov� He has beaten all the parts of my body for two days. I denied my membership in Hizbut-Tahrir religious party because I have never been a member of that party. After that he put the polyethylene bag on my head and started suffocating me by his hands. I was persistent in denying the accusations. The third day the officer called Bahodir kicked and beat me black and blue all the day. My nose was bleeding profusely, and they made me clean the floor. After that I started to throw up, and again they made me to take off my shirt and use it to clean the floor. Bahodir took that dirty shirt and put it into my mouth. It hurts and scares me to remember what they have done to me after all that. Bahodir and another officer shackled me and put a metal stick into my anus. All my body was bleeding. I was not able to bear that torture anymore and therefore agreed to sign all the papers and statements that they gave me. But, at that time I was not able to even move my hands�".

It is sad to hear all that. Unfortunately, it is the story of the guy who happened to be given a chance to talk about the torture and ordeal he experienced, and in prisons there are thousands like him whose voices we cannot hear, or whose voices have already been buried under the ground. How can we call the regime that subjects the women to a horrible ordeal and torture, destroys the lives of thousands of young men�the regime that seems to have no intention of stopping its oppression and terror against the people?

This is the report of Press Center of Human Rights Society of Uzbekistan on the crimes that are committed by NSS officers against the Muslims�

Terug naar boven
 Post Reply Post Reply

Spring naar forum Forum rechten Bekijk dropdown

Deze pagina is gemaakt in 0.063 seconden.