Islaam.nl

Islaam.nl Forum

FAQ FAQ  Doorzoek dit Forum   Kalender   Registreren Registreren  Inloggen Inloggen

zuster in nood.

Post Reply Post Reply
Schrijver
Fi-Sabilillah Bekijk dropdown
Groupie
Groupie

Lid geworden: 01 december 2003
Online status: Offline
Plaatsingsopties Plaatsingsopties   Quote Fi-Sabilillah Quote  Post ReplyReageer Directe link naar dit bericht Onderwerp: zuster in nood.
    Geplaatst op: 05 september 2005 om 04:45

Salamoe Alaikoem wa Rahmatoellahie wa Barakatoe

Deze zuster vraagt om hulp en ik voel me echt machteloos, daarom stuur ik het naar jullie, omdat ze dat vraagt, om het door te sturen totdat inshaAllah iemand haar helpt.

Assalaam alaikom sisters,

If anyone of you could post this on forums or email it to any human rights organisations then please do so,because i dont have a lot of time to do so  Jazek Allahu khairan

Assalaam alaikom/Hello,

This is a cry for help from the wife of someone who is in the prison for no reason. My husband,,,Mohamed Ibraheem El Dusoqi Hassan is captured in the Damanhour prison in Egypt and there are many strange things about him being captured.

He was captured in an illegal way from our home in
Zagazig,Sharkia,Egypt by some security police officers and they terrored him,but also me and my 7month old son. They searched the whole apartment,broke many things and took my computer,my mobile,a digital camera and some books who belong to my husband.

This happened at 5/7/2005. After they captured him they transported him to the security police office in Zagazig in a way to transport animals.

He spent a time of hell there. They beat and kicked him a lot,tied him up,made him without clothes, used electric shock and kept him without water for 3 days.

Then they transported him to the security police office in Nasr City, Cairo, Egypt and also there he was tortured a lot. My husband is in the prison with 9 others from Zagazig who had similar treatment and all of their names are :

1.(my husband) Mohamed Ibraheem El Dusoqi Hassanin,24 years old
2. Sherif Fathy Mohamed,22 years old
3. Mohamed El Motaz Billah, 23 years old
4. Mohamed El Sayed Abu Taleb, 27 years old
5. Yaseen Ahmed Yaseen, 30 years old
6. Khaled Hassan Hesseen, 32 years old
7. Mohamed Saleh Hassan Hesem, 28 years old
8. Madyan Ibraheem Hassaneen, 44 years old
9. Mohamed Ahmed Isa, 39 years old
10. El Sayed Ahmed Shehata, 41 years old

All of them have a very bad life now. They broke one of my husband's ribs and he has heart and breathing problems.
Mohamed Ahmed Isa has problems with his liver and stomach Sherif Fathy Mohamed has diabetes Yaseen Ahmed Yaseen has heartproblems also On 18/8/2005 they transported all of them from Zagazig to the prison in Damanhour. They are there in branch 3/room 3.

All of them were captured because they were suspected of
terrorism,but even now they have finished the investigations and didn't find anything,,they refuse to let them out.

I cant do anything,because even the lawyers here cant do anything. This is allowed in Egypt to keep them for no reason. If anyone can help me,please email me. My name is Yasmine, i am 21 and i am from Holland. I moved to Egypt 3 years ago,married here and dont have any family here. Me and my son are now staying with my family in law.

I ask anyone to call or email the Egyptian president to make them and all the other innocent people out of the prison.

Yasmine

[email protected]

Salamoe Alaikoem wa Rahmatoellahie wa Barakatoe

Allahoe, Allahoe Rabbi la oeshrika bihi shay-an!!!

Terug naar boven
 Post Reply Post Reply

Spring naar forum Forum rechten Bekijk dropdown

Deze pagina is gemaakt in 0.079 seconden.